LET’S MAKE COOKAYS!!!!
These cookies are super easy to make, healthy and really delicious! It calls for NO flour, NO eggs and NO added sugar. These ingredients cater to no-gluten especially, I didn’t use vegan chocolate for this recipe however, but you can manipulate this recipe to suit your needs (this recipe may be used sans peanut butter, just add more oats). I got this recipe from an awesome blogsite: omg i can’t find the website, i’ll give it to you once I find it!
What you need:
- 1 cup of Only Oats (gluten-free brand) or regular brand of oats if you are not watching for wheat
- 8 ounces vegan chocolate chunks or regular brand chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
Start by preheating your oven to 400f.
Combine bananas, peanut butter, olive oil and vanilla extract in one bowl
Mash together till ingredients produce smooth mixture.
In another bowl combine all dry ingredients; oats, baking powder, salt and coconut (if using).
Chop up that sweet, sweet chocolate (no name brand is NOT vegan fyi – MY BAD) into chunky deliciousness.
Combine dry ingredients with wet and stir in chocolate chunks.
Use nonstick or lightly grease pan and scoop cookie dough into balls and place onto cooking sheet/pan.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes and ENJOY!
Aww, you’re so itty bitty. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you any cookies buddy.
Peace in ❤
- Best Ever Vegan Fudge (vibrantlyvegan.com)
- Gluten & Dairy Free Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (kleiosgreasyspoon.wordpress.com)
- breakfast cookies. (sweetsandsounds.wordpress.com)