I got this idea from a friend of mine from a gym I go to (kind of work at). She’s a dedicated vegan, has been for years and she’s always kicks my ass while we’re sparring. But it’s okay, I get to pick her vegan food brain 😉
She posted a picture on Instagram and I had to try it out right away.
All you do is freeze a couple of bananas, then throw them into a food processor or blender with a tsp of vanilla extract and blend that s*** together.
It’ll become so smooth and creamy and the texture is just like ice cream. It’s a delicious snack that satisfies.
You can do so much with it
- blend with mint leaves and top with chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
- sprinkle with cocoa and/or cinnamon
I made an extra unnecessary attempt because I have a glutoneous sweet tooth that doesn’t relent.
Remeber the quinoa cookies a couple of posts ago?
I froze the rest of the dough, cut them into cubes and threw those bad boys into my super vegan gluten-free ice cream!
Tell me a vegan and gluten-free diet sucks now? You can’t ;).
Till next time
Peace in ❤
- Wednesday Wonders (fashionablyfabulous17.wordpress.com)
- Easy as it gets: Banana Coconut ‘ICE CREAM’ a Dairy-Free Treat! (ajgovoni.wordpress.com)
- March 24 – Homemade Banana Ice Cream (budgetcouponcooking.wordpress.com)
- Al Dente Frozen: Cherry chocolate chunk ice cream (a1dente.wordpress.com)